Summer Greetings to our Members!
On behalf of our Faith and Wine Board, we pray that you are enjoying a blessed summer with family and friends.
Thank you for your support this past season and for joining us on our Zoom events. We continued connecting with you through faith-filled Catholic speakers and now we look forward to meeting in person once again.
We are excited to announce the speakers for our 2021 / 2022 season.
- October 28, 2021, St. John XXIII ~ Joann Andrews, “Never Doubt”
- December 2, 2021, Church of Resurrection ~ Donna Heckler, “And Then God Gave Me a Time-Out”
- January 27, 2022, St. Leo the Great ~ Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle, “Divine Mercy for a Woman’s Life: Our Sister St. Faustina as Our Guide”
- February 10, 2022, St. Cecilia ~ Sr. Nancy Murray, “Catherine of Siena, A Woman for Our Times”
- Joint Event with Faith & Ale (excluded from Season Ticket):
March 24, 2022, St. John XXIII ~ Immaculée Ilibagiza, “Immaculée’s Story of Faith, Hope and Forgiveness”
Our season tickets will be available in September.
While you are looking at our website, we invite you to consider becoming one of our Ambassadors for your parish. You can find the role description under Ambassadors and complete and submit the form.
We appreciate our volunteers that join us and help us at each event. Please consider helping as a volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering, you can respond to our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know that we appreciate your generosity through your donations as we could not bring you such wonderful speakers this past season. We ask you for your continued prayers as we go forward with our 8th season. We look forward to seeing you once again in person for a light dinner, a glass of wine and a faith-filled Catholic speaker.
May our Lord’s peace fill your heart!
Faith and Wine Lee County is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.