Greetings to Faith & Wine Lee County Members!
We are excited to announce our 7th Season of Faith & Wine! This year will certainly begin differently than our previous 6 seasons. Our board has decided the best way for us to come together will be to live-stream our first event in October.
We pray that everyone is staying healthy and safe throughout this pandemic. Be assured that we will follow all the protocols that are set out by our Diocese and will set up in person events as soon as it is safe to do so. We will announce locations once we know more.
Here is the list of our upcoming events:
- October 22 – Liz Larson, “Lessons from Emma” ~ Virtual Event with more information to follow
- December 3 – Susan Potvin, “Never, Ever Give Up, Ladies!”
- January 21 – Vinny and Erin Flynn, “You Are a Unique Word of the Father, Sent Out to Change the World!”
- February 25 – Sr. Nancy Murray, “Catherine of Siena, A Woman for Our Times”
- March 18 – Joint Event with Faith & Ale featuring Immaculee Ilibagiza, “Immaculee’s Story of Faith, Hope and Forgiveness”
Thank you for your interest in and support of Faith & Wine Lee County. We look forward to the day when we can come together, enjoy a Catholic speaker, along with a meal and a glass of wine!
On behalf of your entire Board of Directors, we send blessings and look forward to having you join us in October!
Faith and Wine Lee County is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.